The ISSA Residential Education Committee is being created to provide guidance and oversight to the ISSA and ARCSI, a division of ISSA on the educational needs of the residential cleaning industry. The work of the committee will include, but is not limited to: developing webinar schedule and providing suggestions and guidance on education and training events.
We expect that candidates for the committee have:
- Demonstrated commitment and involvement with ARCSI, A DIVISION OF ISSA, and the residential cleaning community.
- Recognized leader in the residential cleaning community.
- Relevant expertise in the disciplines of education.
- Commitment to participate in 4 committee meetings a year.
- Positive leadership attributes; emotional intelligence; ability to work collaboratively and engage in appropriate debate and discussion when needed.
- Visionary and strategic thinker. Demonstrated ability of new and innovative programs within their sphere of influence.
- ARCSI membership must be current at application and throughout term.
If you would like to be considered as a member of the Education Committee, please complete the form below.