19 Sep What to Expect at ISSA Show NA 2022
ISSA Show North America 2022 will be taking place from October 10–13 at Chicago’s McCormick Place Convention Center. The event is considered the cleaning industry’s biggest and is truly the place to be for cleaning professionals. But once you get there, what can you expect to see, do, and experience?
Ample Opportunities to Learn and Connect
Every year, ISSA Show North America is designed to be the leading resource for information, education, innovation, networking, and commercial opportunities for firms within the worldwide cleaning industry. This year is no exception. Over its four-day period, the show will have plenty of options for attendees, including exhibits, meeting hubs, pavilions, theaters, and the ISSA Resource Center.
Here are just a few things to expect from ISSA Show North American 2022:
- More than 600 exhibitors from 20 countries, spanning 250,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Eight specialized show floor pavilions, including our Residential Pavilion
- On-floor education in the Solve for X and Facility Solutions Theater
- ISSA Sports Bar, sponsored by Spartan Chemical Co., Inc.
- All-Access Pass Provides Even More!
If you register for the highly recommended All-Access Pass, you open yourself up to its exclusive features, including:
- Four-day Education Pass—choose from more than 70 educational opportunities, with a very dynamic residential education schedule
- Lunch-and-Learn session
- Innovation Happy Hour
- ISSA Welcome Reception
- Spotlight Speakers
- Expo Hall networking events
- Cocktails and Conversation Roundtable Event
The ISSA Show is the cleaning industry’s event that’s not to be missed. To ensure that you receive your pass, register NOW!