13 Nov Come to the Evening Roundtables with Questions, Leave with Answers
The evening will begin with a Residential Cleaning Awards Program. ARCSI, a Division of ISSA will present its Professional Image Awards. Cleaning for a Reason joins the celebration with their Update and Award Ceremony.
The roundtable discussions are formatted in an energizing question and answer session to get you thinking about your business operations. We have three rounds of discussion – so pick your three choices!
Here are roundtable topics:
- Attract New Employees Post COVID-19
- Building and Protecting Your Online Reputation
- Cleaning Processes and Procedures
Moderator: Sharon Tinberg, Rags to Riches
- Dealing with Labor Shortages
- Differentiation In the Market Place
Moderator: Curt Kempton, Symphosize, LLC
- Ensure Work and Life Balance During Pandemic
Moderator: Jonathan Lorbacher
- Finding The Right Insurance for Your Company
Moderator: Laura Bianchini, Moody Worldwide Insurance
- How Can You Prepare for Next Pandemic?
- How To Hire in This Market
Moderator: Angela M. Gervino
- Maintaining A Positive Mindset and Deal With Burnout
Moderator: Elena Ledoux, Superb Maids
- Make Sure Your Business Is Profitable
Moderator: Meaghan Likes, Like Accounting
- Managing Cash Flow at Your Company
Moderator: Alonzo Adams, Busy Bee Cleaning
- Marketing: How to Find Employees And Customers
Moderator: Kris Koenig, Natura Clean
- Shrinking Margins
Strengthening Company Culture to Increase Employee Retention
- Moderator: Liz Trotter, Cleaning Profit Builders
- Using Technology to Improve Productivity
The Evening Roundtables are at Bally’s Casino in the Las Vegas Ballroom 1-3 on Tuesday, Nov. 16 from 7 – 10 p.m. PST.