13 Jul Marcus Sheridan Headlines Residential Track at ISSA Show
Registration has opened for the ISSA Show North America 2021! ARCSI is proud to announce that Marcus Sheridan is leading off this year’s residential track with a two-part presentation: “Finding and Retaining GREAT Employees in a Hard Market.”
Hiring is a major concern for businesses of all shapes and sizes – and our residential cleaners are feeling this struggle. During his session, Marcus Sheridan is coming back to the stage to share practical and specific steps all business owners can make to combat the shortfall in great staff.
Specifically, in this session attendees will:
- Discover creative ways companies are leveraging digital to stand out and attract great team members.
- Learn essential communication skills to develop deeper, lasting relationships with your team—meaning more loyal employees in the process.
- Understand exactly what employees want and what will motivate them in 2021 and beyond.
- Education Focused on Hiring, Training, Employee Engagement and More
This year’s residential education line-up features leaders and experts across the industry, who are addressing timely and topical issues facing our residential cleaning company owners.
Our lineup includes:
Monday, Nov. 15, 2021
- Finding and Retaining GREAT Employees in a Hard Market (Part 1)
- The Secret To Finding And Keeping Self-Managing A-Players
- The Ultimate Hiring Flywheel: How to Attract and Keep Rockstar Employees
- Top Then Things You Need to Do to Have a Strong Engaged Workforce
Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021
- Exit Strategies: How to Get the Most for Your Company
- Get Answers You Need to Add Commercial Cleaning to Your Business
Gosia Baran & RJ Patel
- Conquer Live
Brandon Vaughn & Team
- Thriving Through Change – Creating an Inspiring, Motivating and Productive Culture
- Developing a Hands-on Training Program in 4 Easy Steps
Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021
- Smart Business Moves after the Pandemic
Tom Stewart & Liz Trotter
- Turning Sales Into Profit – The Real Money Is Made After the Sale
- Never Be Short-Staffed Again
- Creating Financial Certainty in Uncertain Times
- 5 Habits of Highly Effective Entrepreneurs
- Handling Employee Claims Before They Get Complicated
Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021
- What Residential Cleaners Need to Know to Plan for the Future
- Power Your Brand
Early Bird Pricing Through August 30
The Early Bird registration period will end September 1, so make sure to sign up when prices are at their lowest. To view all sessions and events included in the All-Access Pass view the schedule at a glance. To receive the best pricing, make sure your ISSA membership is active!
- All-Access Pass – $180 (a $380 Value)
- Expo Only Pass – FREE (a $100 Value)
- All-Access Pass – $380 (a $580 Value)
- Expo Only Pass – $100 (a $200 Value)