07 Dec ISSA Show North America Virtual Experience Available On Demand Until March 31
Programming from the ISSA Show North America Virtual Experience, which ran November 16–19, is available on-demand through March 31, 2021—including all education sessions and spotlight speakers. Even those who didn’t attend in November can still register to access this on-demand content.
Shifting to a virtual platform this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ISSA Show North America offers online education programs geared toward challenges the industry has faced during the pandemic, lessons learned, and how the industry and the world will look moving forward. Education tracks include commercial cleaning, distributor, green clean schools, health care, hospitality, infection prevention and control, innovation, residential cleaning, and restoration and remediation.
The Virtual Experience on-demand features:
- Virtual Exhibit Directory showcasing industry-leading companies and their new product innovation solutions
- Virtual Product Showcases and a New Product Gallery allowing registrants to discover new products and technologies based on company needs.
- A robust conference program bringing together the best forward-thinking minds in the industry, including accomplished industry professionals who share their insights on the current state of the industry, emerging technologies, economic trends, future growth, and more.
Education sessions for the residential track include:
- Think and Grow Rich for the new Era
- How to Sell Services the Way Today’s Customers Want to Buy Them
- Cleaning Business Owners: You Are Not Alone on your Journey
- How Covid-19 Created Opportunity for Many Cleaning Businesses!
Moderator: Carrie Knight, The Cleaning Boss
Panelists: Gosia Baran, Helping Hands Cleaning Services, Elena Ledoux, Superb Clean, RJ Patel, pct Clean and Dan Smith, Home Maid Better
- Imprinting Your Company’s Brand onto Customers’ Minds in the Age of Informational Firestorm
- Expense Saving Hacks: How to Save $30,000 in Your Cleaning Business
- Your Quarterly Snapshot – How is Your Cleaning Business Doing?
- Driving Innovation: How to build an Innovation-driven Company that is Cash Rich
- Managing the Emotional Energy of Leadership and Engagement
Don Phin, Don Phin, Esq.
- Finding and Keeping The Best Staff
- What and How to Train a Cleaner and a Trainer
- Don’t Just Survive in Tough Times – THRIVE
Liz Trotter, American Maid Cleaning
- Training Principles to Produce Competent Employees
“Although many things have been disrupted this year, the need for top-notch cleaning education and products never stops. We are proud to offer the cleaning community a comprehensive education conference and product gallery,” said Amie Gonzalez, show director for ISSA Show North America. “The show’s cutting-edge platform [delivers] the much-needed content directly to the industry professionals wherever they are located.”
ISSA Show North America Virtual Experience registration passes are available at issashow.com/register.